The Massachusetts School Building Authority will be hosting a series of meetings for Superintendents who are currently partnered with the MSBA on a building project or could be in the near future. Agendas for future meetings will be developed based on input from superintendents with the intent to discuss common issues affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the Superintendent Roundtable is scheduled for:
- The previous Superintendent Roundtable held on October 22, 2022, included a presentation by Jason Tait, Education & Communications Director at the Massachusetts Office of Campaign and Political Finance. His presentation focused on the many questions asked when a school building project is the subject of a municipal election. Topics discussed included the law concerning local ballot question elections, the use of public resources to support a ballot question, and restrictions on public employees. There was a Q&A session following his presentation. All meeting materials and presentations can be found in the "Information from Past Meetings" located below.
- Please contact Jennifer Flynn if you have any questions about the Superintendent Roundtable, please click here.
Attending a Superintendent Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Superintendent Roundtable, please click here.